Premier Structural Engineers based in London Bridge has a requirement for several Fresh Graduate Structural Engineers (2017/18) to join the different teams in their HQ design office this Autumn.
Candidates will need to have the following as a minimum:
- MEng/MSc in Structural, Civil or Architectural Engineering (2:1 min) from a top 20 UK university
- Good UK-schooling with a minimum of B grade in Maths & Physics
- Student/Graduate membership of IStructE and/or ICE
- Some pre-graduation construction/structural engineering experience
- Good communication skills
Current workload is predominantly new-build construction in commercial, residential, retail, education and leisure sectors including mixed-use with project values up to £300million. Many of the projects are high-rise in RC-frame, steelwork or hybrid construction and are based in London.
Top base salary and extensive benefits combined with an ICE/IStructE training scheme in a large professional design office.