Niche Central (South) London consultancy has a requirement for a Graduate Structural Design Engineer (2018-19) to join the expanding London studio.
Candidates will need to have the following:
- MEng/MSc in Civil, Structural or Architectural Engineering from a top 10 UK university (2:1 min) in 2018-19 - ideally Bath, Sheffield, Cambridge or Leeds
- Good A-level grades in Maths & Physics (min Grade B)
- Excellent communication skills combined with strong technical theory
- Be able to start in the role no later than early August 2019
- Be passionate about good architecture
Current workload is a mixture of high-profile niche projects with values up to £15million across London and the South East
Top base salary and benefits combined with the chance to work for a well-established niche consultancy in a relaxed dress-down studio environment with hands-on training and development.