Niche Structural Engineers based in Clerkenwell (Central London) has a requirement for a Graduate Structural Engineer to join the expanding studio.
Candidates will need to have the following as a minimum:
- MEng/MSc in Structural, Civil or Architectural Engineering (2:1 min) from a top 20 UK university
- Good UK-schooling with a minimum of B grade in Maths & Physics
- Student/Graduate membership of IStructE and/or ICE
- Some pre-graduation construction/structural engineering experience
- Good communication skills
Current workload is a mixture of both new-build and refurbishment projects with values up to £25million on London-based projects with good local Architects in residential, commercial, leisure, education and the arts.
Top base salary and extensive benefits combined with hands-on training and development and site experience will be gained on a day-to-day basis whilst undertaking the structural design of the same projects.