Mainstream 50-strong Structural Engineers based in Central London has a requirement for a Raw Graduate Structural Design Engineer to join the expanding London studio.
Candidates will need to have the following to be considered:
- MEng/MSc in Civil, Structural or Architectural Engineering (2:1 min)
- Top 20 UK university with graduation in 2017 or 2018
- Good A-level grades in Maths & Physics
- Ability to start in a role within the next month
- Good communication skills
Current workload is a mixture of both new-build and refurbishment developments with project values up to £75million with work in commercial, residential, education, leisure and high-end retail markets.
Top base salary and benefits combined with excellent training & development within a relaxed professional design studio in the City of London.