Medium-sized mainstream high-quality Structural Engineers based in Central London has a requirement for a recent Graduate Structural Design Engineer to join the London studio.
Candidates will need to have the following to be considered for the role:
- Able to start in the role in September 2018
- A MEng/MSc in Civil, Structural or Architectural Engineering (2:1 min) from a top 10 UK university
- Good A-level grades in Maths & Physics
- Student/Graduate membership of IStructE and/or ICE
- Good communication skills
Current workload a is a diverse mixture of both new-build and refurbishment projects with values up to £75million in commercial, retail, residential, education and the arts sectors.
Top base salary and benefits combined with ICE/IStructE registered training schemes offering good training and development along with London-based projects for site experience.