Our Company Walker Dendle is a leading and award winning independent recruitment specialist in placing accountancy and engineering professionals in temporary and contract assignments in the UK..
Our Policy Protection of the environment in which we live and operate is part of Walker Dendle’s values and principles and we consider it to be sound business practice. Care for the environment is one of our key responsibilities and an important part of the way in which we do business.
In this policy statement we commit our company to:
- Complying with all relevant environmental legislation, regulations and approved codes of practice
- Protecting the environment by striving to prevent and minimise our contribution to pollution of the land, air and water
- Seeking to keep wastage to a minimum and maximise the efficient use of materials and resources
- Managing and disposing of all waste in a responsible manner
- Providing training for our staff so that we all work in accordance with this policy and within an environmentally aware culture
- Regularly communicating our environmental performance to our employees and other significant stakeholders
- Developing our management processes to ensure that environmental factors are considered during planning and implementation
- Monitoring and continuously improving our environmental performance. The policy statement will be regularly reviewed and updated as necessary
- The management team endorses the policy statements and is fully committed to their implementation